E-mail address

Contact me via e-mail - sam.narr@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Must Cop! 3 - Brooklyn Circus

Brooklyn Circus is a clothes boutique hailing from Brooklyn in New York. Their threads are seriously fresh! Bit on the expensive side though... if I was rich I would rock this shit every day.






These are just a few of the garments and accessories they do, and unfortunately BKc don't update their website/blog much.

I madly need a varsity jacket in my life that's actually worth getting which I would wear...


This is a brand new Spring/Summer jacket... although last year there was a black leather/suede piece that was sweet which is really hard to get hold of.

Must Cop! rating - 10/10

$250 means that this one would have to be reserved until I'm uber rich :(


http://thebkcircus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment